Thursday, April 16, 2009

In which I watch commercial television

So I was watching an ad the other day from the Queensland government. It told me that I should be eating more vegetables. At the end of the ad it said something like "Queensland (something to do with health) association. Working to ensure that Queenslanders are the healthiest people in Australia." Now maybe this says something about my personality, but surely the easiest way to accomplish this is to simply detonate radioactive dirty bombs in the major cities of all the other states? Or as Chris points out, at least run ad campaigns in the other states encouraging junk food and binge drinking?

4 comments:

Adriana said...

I like this post and Chris's comment.

Andrew said...

I like ducks.

David Barry said...

Fitz, everyone like ducks.

Sam said...

Not me!
(everyone who counts like ducks)